Category : Commercial/Supply Chain
Store In-charge for Greenland Builders Ltd.
: Full Time
: 25 to 35 year(s)
: At least 2 year(s)
: 12,000 - 15,000
: Oct 07, 2019
: Oct 17, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervision of Receiving, Issuance, storing of materials, and maintain proper records and issue of the store.
- Maintaining all the paper works relating to Store operation i.e. receiving, issuance, storing and related reporting as per the company's prescribed procedure.
- Maintaining of Register, Store Ledger, Store Requisition, MRCF, Inspection Report, etc. in Manual and Electronic form.
- Ensure Accurate Reporting on Store Activities time to time and on-demand to the Head office Inventory department.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documents to confirm the proper stock position and maintain inventory control.
- Proper materials measurement and unloading system.
- To report line manager regarding the status of materials and raise requisition.
- Follow up with material suppliers with prior consent from the purchasing department to ensure timely supply.
- Regular update of stocks periodically.
- Bachelor in Commerce / Masters from any reputed university.
- Skills Required: Store/ inventory
At least 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Experience in construction store/inventory management
- Good knowledge of construction items ie. Electrical, plumbing, hardware, construction, finishing items.
- Computer, data entry, emailing and documentation.
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
12,000 - 15,000
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Other jobs of this Category