Category : Commercial/Supply Chain
Senior Manager, Procurement
: Full Time
: At most 40 year(s)
: At least 10 year(s)
: Sep 23, 2019
: Oct 21, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Receive, check and segregate all requisitions as per product category and allocate it to concern team.
- Lead, develop and appraise the team to ensure on time procurement of right product with right quality and price.
- Negotiate with vendors to ensure right price without compromising quality.
- Ensure procurement of required goods by prioritizing as per product requirement.
- Ensure on time adjustment of IOU/advance payment of the procurement team.
- Verify all purchase bills and ensure on time payment to the vendors by following the right approval process.
- Remain updated with the pending works and drive accordingly.
- Ensure the BRAC procurement policy (BPP) and procurement laws of the land are being followed in all procurement processes.
- Re-engineering of existing process with best practices considering the business nature.
- BBA/MBA/Masters in Finance/Marketing and Supply Chain Management from any reputed university.
- PGD in SCM will get preference or any other Professional degree in SCM.
At least 10 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- At least 10 years' experience in Supply chain Management at any reputed organization and 3 years in equivalent position.
- Must have excellent knowledge on administration & general management, business communication, modern supply chain management, procurement software, procurement life cycle, category management, and project management.
- Must have strong negotiation skills, excellent influencing & persuasions skill, analytical ability, effective communication and interpersonal skills, and change management.
- Capable of driving automation in procurement process
Age: At most 40 year(s)
PF, Gratuity, Two Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus, Health & life Insurance etc
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category