Munshi enterprise ltd. is one of the leading Govt. approved overseas recruiting agencies in Bangladesh and specialized in providing both skilled and semi-skilled workers from country to all over the world. we are the global destination of nations seeking human capital for empowering their growth, transformation and sustainability. To full-fill our vision we are looking for an individual who will lead the Manpower Sourcing team ensuring solid associates and right candidates. S/he will ensure the flawless process from selection to mobilization. Will ensure the uninterrupted fund flow which is the core objective of the business.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Do necessary homework before executing any order, about the company, their selection trend, past experience etc.
- Lead the development and management of the Sourcing team
- Strongly monitor the team's activity, guide them on daily basis and report to authority as indicated
- Build a strong associate team, ensure their accurate quarterly/half yearly evaluation system. Find out individual associate's lagging points and monitor improvement
- Plan the motivation/engagement of associates that will increase the business
- Plan and implement the outstanding collection method; monitor the collection
- Arrange interviews to fulfil the requirements. Take care of all Administrative and Technical issues
- Screen application to ensure accurate candidates as per client demand. Pre-screen candidates where required and applicable
- Ensure the right candidate selection in any mode of interview
- Implement the strict mobilization strategy and ensure that is followed by any means
- Reduce the cancellation rate
- Ensure that candidates are provided with right and correct information about job, company, salary, contract terms and conditions etc.
- Ensure the data accuracy at different stages of execution, as indicated by client
- Oversee and develop the implementation of the necessary system and procedures to ensure that the complete process from interview to mobilization operates effectively
- Supervise the process for the placing of vacancies for all requirement with all supplier team to ensure standard and effective change
- Source new, effective agent following Munshi selection criteria
- Plan to retrieve old efficient and potential associates
- Be updated about the competitors and do the regular market study. Report accordingly
- Oversee any upcoming crisis and take necessary measures to mitigate that
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Computer literacy, Effective Communication, Interpersonal skill, Interviewing skill, Strong negotiation skill
5 to 7 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Very much able to work under pressure, team oriented, and comfortable to work with strict deadline.
- Patience on frequent traveling to manpower agent.
- Able to drive motor cycle
- Patience in long hour working
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting