- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL) is a leading progressive Shariah based private commercial bank having its network across the country with 125 branches having state of the art technology providing fully online services to the customers and a team of highly motivated personnel committed to developing excellence in banking is looking for smart, energetic, confident, proactive, skilled and competent professionals as "Investment Officer" to meet the growing needs of its expansion program.
- Job Location: Dhaka & Anywhere in Bangladesh
Job Description / Responsibility
- Sound knowledge about investment appraisal, Financial statement analysis, IRG techniques, project selection, borrower selection etc.
- Ability to identify, analyze and manage different types of risks inherent in investment proposals
- Responsible for end to end investment proposal processing, from initial receipt of investment application to investment approval stage
- Responsible for continuous interaction with Branch for efficient investment proposal processing
- Ability for off-site supervision and monitoring of account conduct for any deterioration of risk profile, repayment and compliances with conditions/covenants for maintaining healthy asset portfolio;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, while assuming individual responsibility;
- Post Graduate in from a reputed University having no third class/division in academic career
At least 7 year(s)
- Minimum 7(seven) years and above experience in any reputed private commercial bank
- Minimum 5(three) years' experience at Investment Desk at Branch/Head Office;
- Smart appearance with pleasant personality
- Age within 40 years as on 31.08.2019
Age: At most 40 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the deserving candidates commensurate with their experience. Salary and Designation will depend on the experience and background of the selected candidates.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting