Category : Bank
Associate Manager/ Manager-Internal Audit, Distribution Audit Unit-Internal Control & Compliance
BRAC Bank Limited
: Full Time
: At least 2 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: Aug 10, 2019
: Aug 29, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Conducting Internal Audit, Special/Surprise Audit and Inspection on Branches, Service Centers, Unit Offices, Agent Banking, ATM Service Center etc. as per annual audit plan.
- Assessing internal control systems in different functions processes of the banks and testing of its effectiveness.
- Ensuring collection of sufficient & appropriate audit evidences and preservation of working papers
- Escalating the significant risk areas/ control weakness to the line manager.
- Using of true risk based internal audit in different branches, service centers, unit offices etc. in accordance with BB Guidelines & IIA Standards
- Ensuring proper support, co-operation and co-ordinations to internal divisions/ departments in order to achieve business objective within compliance and control environment.
- Explore effective ways to detect and resolve both application & transaction fraud.
- Assist to Co-ordinate with Bangladesh Bank Inspection team if required.
- Assist to prepare & update of audit programs
- Drafting of audit reports, summary reports, conducting closing meeting, finalizing audit reports, rating etc.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Commerce or Master degree in any discipline from a reputed university.
- CIA, CA, CMA, partially qualified will be added advantage.
- The candidate must possess a minimum CGPA of 3 (out of 4) at graduation/post-graduation level/minimum 2nd class.
At least 2 year(s)
- The candidate must have at least 2 years audit experience in reputed banks or financial institutions
- Sound knowledge in general banking, credit, foreign exchange, AML etc
- Well conversant with Bank Companies Act, Bangladesh Bank Circulars & Guidelines, market risks, financial instruments, IIA Standards, Risk management etc
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Strong analytical ability & leadership quality
- Strong command over Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category