Job Description / Responsibility
- To ensure compliance with the Laws of the land, implement and exercise local banking regulations and build strong relationships with the Central Bank
- To ensure accuracy with high quality service to the Card customer base and to minimize the operational loss of the bank
- To ensure compliance with internal and external requirements
- To identify the Cards fraud risk areas and take necessary steps to stop repetition
- To ensure process development/improvement for operational and cost efficiency
- To enhance the control environment to minimize operational risk
- To communicate proactively with the Business Unit on operational risk issues
- To escalate significant events to Business Unit Head as appropriate.
- To ensure risks and issues identified are resolved in an appropriate and timely manner
- To work closely with the IT Division in implementing new or improved software and automating manual processes
- To discuss and plan with department heads to continuously improve, support and to facilitate growth of the Cards.
- To maintain high level of motivation amongst staff
Minimum Graduation from relevant background
At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum Five years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in MS excel, Access & word is mandatory
- High level of integrity, sincerity and behavioral appropriateness
- Quality to work as a team member and attitude to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bengali and English
- Good Analytical skill
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Eastern Bank Limited offers excellent career opportunities with most competitive salary and benefits package.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting