Category : Bank Application deadline has been passed!
Associate Manager / Manager - Outward Remittance
BRAC Bank Limited
: Full Time
: At least 4 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: Jun 13, 2019
: Jun 16, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitoring and reconciliation of accounts for outward payments.
- Documentation checking in accordance to regulations.
- Handle outgoing SWIFT payments and all related queries.
- Handle remittance queries across the branches / Corporate / Retail / SME clients.
- Maintain good correspondence with Bangladesh Bank for remittance approvals.
- Escalate & cascade key risk events/exceptions and also initiate for suitable mitigation plans.
- Maintain and prepare relevant data and ability to prepare various reports as and when required.
- Ensure proper reporting of all FX transactional activities.
- Comprehensive knowledge on Sanctions screening and disambiguation process.
- Masters in any discipline, preferably in business administration, from any reputed university.
At least 4 year(s)
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Bank or Financial Institution preferably in Remittance Operations
- Excellent Knowledge about Microsoft Office.
- Computer literacy and affluent to prepare presentation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent inter-personal relationship.
- Analytical, leadership and decision making skills.
- Good knowledge about Treasury Nostro funding activities and procedures.
- Comprehensive knowledge on GFET / TAX / VAT, Regulatory Reporting to all related regulators.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category