- Grade: SEO/PO/FAVP
- Required for: Audit unit, ICC Division
- Job Nature: Permanent position
Job Description / Responsibility
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies.
- Troubleshoot security and network problems.
- Respond to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Plan, implement, monitor and upgrade security measures for the protection of the organization's data, systems and networks.
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities, and create counteractive strategies to protect the network.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff.
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Review, evaluate and test application controls.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- Analysis of IT Risk Management Framework and analyzing the potential for fraud in the organization system and process.
- Job Nature: Permanent position.
- Graduation in Computer Science / Cyber Security or a related technical field from any reputed university having no 3rd division/class in any examination.
3 to 8 year(s)
- Minimum 03-08 years working experience in any reputed organization preferably in Banks/FIs including 02-03 years practical experience in IT Auditing.
- ISO 27002, ITIL, LPT/CEH and COBIT frameworks.
- Windows, AIX, UNIX and Linux operating systems.
- Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols.
- Secure coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modeling.
- Professional certification on CISA will be given preference.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive compensation package.
- Excellent working environment.
- Smooth career progression.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
If you feel, you are the right candidate to face the challenges and want to join the winning team, submit your full length CV highlighting the academic and professional experiences along-with recent passport size color photograph of white background addressing Senior Executive Vice President, Human Resources Division, Mercantile Bank Limited, Head Office, 61, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000.
Please mention the name of the position on top of the envelope.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted at the sole discretion of the Bank regardless of eligibility or qualifications. Any attempt to influence the selection process by any candidate, directly or indirectly, shall disqualify that particular candidate without any further notice or communication.
The Bank reserves the right to accept or cancel any application without assigning any reason whatsoever at any stage of the recruitment & selection process and against which no claim can be made, either to the Bank or with any Authority.
Application Deadline : Jun 23, 2019