- Grade: SEO/PO/FAVP
- Required for: IT Division
- Job Nature: Permanent position
Job Description / Responsibility
- Developing and designing security devices and software to ensure the safety of clients' or internal products and information.
- Managing security measures for information technology system within a networked system.
- Operating regular inspections of systems and network processes for security updates.
- Conducting audit process for initiating security and safety measures and strategies.
- Customizing access to information as per rules and necessity.
- Maintaining standard information security policy, procedure, and services.
- Graduation in Computer Science / Cyber Security or a related technical field from any reputed university having no 3rd division/class in any examination.
- Professional certification on CISSP/ CCISO/ CISM will be given preference.
3 to 8 year(s)
- Minimum 03-08 years working experience in any reputed organization preferably in Banks/FIs including 02-03 years practical experience in IT security system.
- ISO 27002, ITIL, LPT/CEH, COBIT frameworks.
- Windows, AIX, UNIX and Linux operating systems.
- Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols.
- Secure coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modeling.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive compensation package.
- Excellent working environment.
- Smooth career progression.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
If you feel, you are the right candidate to face the challenges and want to join the winning team, submit your full length CV highlighting the academic and professional experiences along-with recent passport size color photograph of white background addressing Senior Executive Vice President, Human Resources Division, Mercantile Bank Limited, Head Office, 61, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000.
Please mention the name of the position on top of the envelope.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted at the sole discretion of the Bank regardless of eligibility or qualifications. Any attempt to influence the selection process by any candidate, directly or indirectly, shall disqualify that particular candidate without any further notice or communication.
The Bank reserves the right to accept or cancel any application without assigning any reason whatsoever at any stage of the recruitment & selection process and against which no claim can be made, either to the Bank or with any Authority.
Application Deadline : Jun 23, 2019