Job Grade: OG I, OG II, SO
Job Description / Responsibility
- Receive cash over the counter after properly counting it.
- Input deposit amount in to Finacle for proper record of the account statement of the depositor.
- Pay against received cheque by checking information in instruments, such as verification of signature, date, words, figure and validity of the instrument.
- Debit client account and make payment to the presenter after taking signature as an acknowledgement on the reverse side of the cheque.
- Receive other bank's cheques for clearing with deposit slip; verify information in instruments like name of the payee on the instrument as well as on the deposit slip.
- Stamp the crossing stamp in the cheque and deliver the instruments to the officer for clearing and processing
- Prepare inter-branch related sundry voucher.
- Prepare teller proof sheet with denominating cash holding in the vault
- Whenever situation demands give support as required by the Branch Manager/Branch Operations Manager
Minimum Bachelors' degree, preferably in Business Administration/Banking and Finance/ Marketing/ Management/ Economics, from a reputed university
- Candidates with experience in relevant field will get priority
- Should have a good knowledge of banking products and services.
- Should possess a commitment to work very hard and under pressure
- Should be able to speak fluently in English & Bengali
- Should have a good knowledge of local banking regulations
- Should have basic Computer skills (word processing & spreadsheet)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting