Job Description / Responsibility
- Analyze, design and development of web and applications.
- Deliver applications/changes with security control, optimum performance, quality and responsiveness.
- Identify bugs, bottlenecks and issues in the applications.
- Resolve the known/raised issues on timely basis.
- Prepare technical documentations for assigned applications.
- Maintain change management procedure.
- Perform system integration testing and coordinate with end users for UAT.
- Ensure internal and regulatory compliances.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science OR in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University.
4 to 6 year(s)
- Must have 4 to 6 years of experience in web application development.
- Strong experience on web development with PHP Framework (Laravel, Codelgniter).
- Knowledge on Ajax, Java Script, Jquery, HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Knowledge on REST and SOAP web services.
- Knowledge on Report building tools e.g. ¡Reports.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming.
- Hands on coding experience with Oracle PL/SQL.
- Experience with Oracle, Mysqi & MSSQL database programming.
- Knowledge on 'Technical Documentation' - is required.
- Experience with Version Control (Git).
- Knowledge on Cheque Processing, BEFTN & RTGS payment system is preferred.
- Knowledge on basic Linux commands.
- Professional Certificate on OCP/OCA ¡s preferred.
- Knowledge on writing Test Cases.
- Ability with excellent trouble-shooting skills.
- Should have a mind set to work with parallel tasks by time sharing.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- The aspirant should be proactive in providing solution when crisis arises.
- Proficiency both ¡n writing & spoken English and Bangla.
As per Bank's policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Prime Bank Limited is one of the leading private commercial banks in the country and the proud recipient of numerous awards from ICAB, ICMAB and SAFA for its published accounts & reports, operational excellence and transparency in consecutive years.http://career.primebank.com.bd