Job Description / Responsibility
- Analyze, design and development of web and mobile applications.
- Deliver applications/changes with security control, optimum performance, quality and responsiveness.
- Identify bugs, bottlenecks and issues in the applications.
- Resolve the known/raised issues on timely basis.
- Prepare technical documentations for assigned applications.
- Maintain change management procedure.
- Perform system integration testing and coordinate with end users for UAT.
- Ensure internal and regulatory compliances.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science OR in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University.
4 to 8 year(s)
- Must have 4 to 8 years of experience in web application development.
- Experience in Java, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring Web Flow.
- Experience on version control system like GIT, SVN etc.
- Experience in mobile application preferably in Android and iOS platform.
- Must have knowledge on Tomcat Web server Administration, Clustering.
- Knowledge on Web-logic, Web-Sphere will be considered as added qualification.
- Experience on developing financial application is preferred.
- Sound understanding on Angular JS, jQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap, XML, JSON.
- Knowledge on mobile phone application development for Android, iOS platform with UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge on RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL) and N0SQL database like MongoDB.
- Knowledge on Build Tools e.g. Gradle, Maven, Ant.
- Knowledge on REST and SOAP web services.
- Good oral and written communication skill in English and Bangla.
As per Bank's policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Prime Bank Limited is one of the leading private commercial banks in the country and the proud recipient of numerous awards from ICAB, ICMAB and SAFA for its published accounts & reports, operational excellence and transparency in consecutive years.http://career.primebank.com.bd