Category : Bank Application deadline has been passed!
Head of Cards (SAVP/VP)
Community Bank Bangladesh Ltd
: Full Time
: At least 12 year(s)
: Gulshan, Dhaka
: Not mentioned
: May 14, 2019
: May 23, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Formulate and implement Marketing and Business Development strategy for Cards Business while building the brand position for the bank, keeping in view the social and market trends of the country.
- Analyze the needs of the customer through research and develop co-brand card products and variants to address customer needs.
- Develop seamless relationships with all key stakeholders (Risk, Legal & Compliance, IT & Operations, etc) in order to ensure smooth running of the cards business.
- Constantly monitor key indicators of card portfolio and effectively use data/analytics to identify opportunities for enhancing revenue, controlling cost and strengthening the cards portfolio.
- Ensure adequate product training at all customer touch.
- Product Profitability Management through - increasing new-to-bank clients, enhancing activation rate & utilization rate, reducing attrition rate, cross-selling etc.
- Drive Merchant acquisition business across the country.
- Keep good relationship and support colleagues in all matter within law and policy.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master's in Business, MBM, Economics or relevant subjects from leading business school/ University. No Third Division in academic records.
At least 12 year(s)
- Minimum 12 year(s) experience of which 5 years as Managerial roles in Cards Business in leading Commercial Banks.
- Special Requirements: Experience in leading cards business segment and cards management software will be preferred.
- Competencies & skills:
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Excellent skills in MS Excel
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category