Category : Bank
Officer / Associate Manager - Data Center Core System
: Full Time
: At least 3 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: May 13, 2019
: May 20, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Administration and Maintain of RISC/Intel based systems.
- Administration and Maintain of Multi-Platform Environment AIX, Oracle Solaris, RHEL, CentOS etc.
- Managing and troubleshooting High Availability of HACMP/Power HA, Solaris Cluster and Linux Cluster
- Administration and Maintain of Enterprise/Mid-range Storage of IBM, NetApp, EMC and Dell etc.
- Administration and Maintain of backup solution of EMC [ Networker ] and IBM [TSM]
- Managing and troubleshooting of DC-DR SAN switches
- Key Support of Core Banking Solution, Debit/Credit Card System, e-commerce System and in-house systems.
- Managing HMC (Hardware Management Console), HSM (Host Secure Module) of key Authentication for Debit/Credit/PIN validation and NAC
- Maintain of LPAR & VIOS, LDOM of RISC based Environment, Virtualization by VMWare, OVM and Hyper-v flavor.
- Ensure 24/7 support and Administration / Maintain / Trouble shoot of System where necessary
- Ensure 24/7 Alternative Delivery Channel Support and Administration / Maintain / Trouble shoot where necessary
- Install, configure, provide patching, Upgrade and maintain systems
- Track and monitor system, storage performance and activity
Masters / Bachelor's degree in CS/CSE/ECE/ETE/EEE or related subject from reputed universities with satisfactory academic track record
At least 3 year(s)
- Certification on System, Storage, Backup track will be preferred
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in relevant field in reputed organization in Data Centre environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Must be a good team player
- Need to work in roaster/shifting duty as well as any holidays/vacations as required by Company
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category