Category : Bank Application deadline has been passed!
Tech Lead, Remittance Application
BRAC Bank Limited
: Full Time
: 8 to 10 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: May 12, 2019
: May 20, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Lead Remittance Application team; perform Techno Functional and delivery management role.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels to understand their business drivers and work to deliver/promote technical solutions as appropriate
- Develop and drive a high-level Application development & management strategy that ensures high quality support at a fast pace, as well as take a hands-on approach to implementing that strategy.
- Provide subject matter experience, implementation skills for application functionalities
- Develop and maintain system documentation and procedures that includes: Application Support Procedures, System and Technical Configuration Documentation and User Training for system
- Ensure smooth Operation and support (Service Request, Technical support, incident & problem management), System availability in accordance with agreed SLA & KPIs and management reporting.
- Interaction with Exchange house, Remittance house for integration and issue resolution.
- Implement new features and maintenance a remittance software
- API Integration with many local and foreign banking system
- Requirement analysis, project management, project delivery
- Liaise with local and foreign business partners and vendors.
- Act as a central reference and information source, providing guidance and assistance in the remittance project decision making process.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholder as needed in regards to project deliverable including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with stakeholders
- Integrate with different Financial COTS product (Like: Core Banking, Card, IVR, Agent Banking , CRM, Internet Banking etc) , middleware and external System ( Mobile Financial System, Payment ECO System, Exchange house , Client System etc)
- Review Business Requirements, Functional Specifications and Test Cases to understand the functional and technical requirements.
- Perform additional functions including the identification and assessment of proposed changes, advising the business regarding options, risks and costs.
- Perform post implementation activities, including transition plans, lessons learned and project close-out.
- Manage/participate in multiple project work-streams concurrently.
- Developed database scripting / query in SQL server / Oracle Data.
- Writing and modification of complex SQL procedures/queries/user defined functions/views/stored procedures.
- Analyze software for technical and function Problem and bug fix
- Responsible for software support, defect analysis and fixation, implementation, training to user, support on live projects.
- R&D, investigation and implement prevention strategies for user identifies complaints and perform necessary actions to resolve the application problems.
- Design, build, assemble, and configure application or technical architecture components using business requirements.
- Develop scalable and effective source code that meets business requirement including application security as per Bank security standards.
- Collaborate with Information Security (IS) and Audit team to ensure regulatory and compliance requirement.
Bachelor of Science (BSc) or Master of Science (MSc) in Computer Science from a reputed university with good track record
8 to 10 year(s)
- 8 to 10 years solid experience in application development and maintenance. Experience in Financial industry handling remittance system is most preferable.
- Strong leadership and team management capability
- Able to drive delivery and remove road blocker.
- Proactive Risk management and positive thinking.
- Sound hands-on experience in .Net domain with SQL server & Oracle.
- Development experience in financial domain (Remittance, Payment, Collection, Settlement, CRM ,Bank Back office, MIS / Reporting) is preferable.
- Certification in Project Mgt / Delivery Mgt is preferable.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category