Job Description / Responsibility
- Contribute in the development of Product, Merchant relationship, Customer service, Sales monitoring as a Business in charge.
- Responsible for developing Marketing strategy, product value propositions, pricing & positioning for the range of Credit Card products. Work with Advertising and PR agencies to ensure visibility and positioning of Brand & Products.
- Perform market research and opportunity assessments on new concepts and ideas. Assess the viability of new products in support of market strategy.
- Responsible for Activation, Usage & Retention programs along with development & implementation programs for increasing card spends & improving the percentage of users.
- Oversee the Profit & Loss statement for Cards & Payment Business, ¡n order to ensure that budget and profitability targets are met accordingly.
- Ensure that Service Level Agreement (SLA) is properly maintained between every related parties i.e. Cards Sales, Cards Operations, ADC, Cards Customer Services etc.
- Design and execute strategic/tactical plans to enhance profitability of all sorts of Credit Cards.
- Develop strong working relationships with customers and different card support teams.
- Responsible for all account management/business development activities for different set of customers.
- Develop Consumer Product Program covering all aspects of the credit cycle- Product Program, credit acquisition, a/c maintenance, Portfolio Management & MIS, Collections & write off.
- Monitor worldwide Card trends to guide innovation and generate new ideas on product innovation.
- Interface with VISA, JCB & MasterCard to ensure compliance, remain conversant with emerging trends and to leverage relationship to the Bank's advantage.
- Work closely with Operations, Technology in providing seamless card products through third party vendor.
- Support existing ADC Environment - ATM Machines, ATM Controller Software including Mobile Banking, Agency Banking, Bulk Payment Processing, Money Transfers, etc.
- Enhance utilization of the Bank's digital products to generate increased commissions across all Alternative Delivery Channels (ADC) such as e-commerce, mobile payment and banking and cross selling in the EMV (Europay, Mastercard, and VISA) domain.
- Identify needs and business development opportunities in cooperation with the business developers to match ADC offering with client needs.
- Lead new projects assigned to ADC Team. Utilize project management skills and tools during the lifecycle of the project.
- Liaise with ADC service providers to adhere to agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure compliance to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money laundering (AML) requirements ¡n all dealings with existing and potential ADC customers.
- Monitoring reconciliation team for proper and timely cash reconciliation.
- Initiating projects to enhance service quality of the machines and shorten cash replenishment delivery time.
- Attend Meetings and maintain correspondences with i.e. Board/EC/Audit Committee/Risk Management Committee & other regulatory authorities etc. as and when required.
- Other duties as and when assigned by the Management.
4 years graduation in any subject from any reputed local or foreign Universi
At least 7 year(s)
- Experience of more than 7 years.
- Proficiency both in writing & spoken English and Bangla.
As per Bank`s policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Prime Bank Limited is one of the leading private commercial banks in the country and the proud recipient of numerous awards from ICAB, ICMAB and SAFA for its published accounts & reports, operational excellence and transparency in consecutive years.http://career.primebank.com.bd