To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in Risk Management Division.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Comprehensive visit the customer to identify customer's credit worthiness. Also Visit guarantor on case to case basis to ensure security of the loan.
- Scrutiny and inclusive analysis of credit proposal (s) and recommendation/Approval/decline of client request in line with Bank's lending guidelines/PPG, Credit Circulars & instructions Bank's & Bangladesh Bank.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedure and external regulatory requirements (Bangladesh Bank) during approval demonstrated by satisfactory Audit reports.
- Regularly visit the customers/ businesses that fall under portfolio at risk and utilize/ circulate the knowledge gained from the same.
- Ensure standard Turn Around Time (TAT) of SME Loans
- Guidance RO on specific projects / tasks as assigned
- Coaching RO for development & giving feedback to all relevant concern.
- Clear report to Supervisor/ Top management on timely manner.
- Effective communication with sales team and other support teams
Minimum Bachelor Degree from UGC granted university or internally accredited university. Having additional degree in MBA/ Masters/ Professional degree in CRM will be considered as an added advantage.
At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum 3 years of Banking Experience in relevant field.
- Understanding basic features of SME businesses
- In depth knowledge in CRM Policy (BBL and Bangladesh Bank), credit related circulars and guidelines (external & internal), loan documentations, etc.
- Knowledge of different circulars, Banking Company Act, Foreign Exchange Transaction Act, loan documentations, etc.
- Have wide experience to manage the relations with sales team and work within a team.
- Have considerable experience with customer negotiations.
- Positive, energetic and adaptive to change
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting