- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited(SJIBL) is a leading progressive Shariah based private commercial bank having its network across the country with 122 branches is looking for smart, confident, self-motivated, skilled and competent professional for Agent Banking Division as "Product, IT & Project Management OFFICER".
- Job Location: Dhaka City & Anywhere in Bangladesh
Job Description / Responsibility
- R & D (Research and Development) of Agent banking products;
- Ensure the PPG (Product Program Guideline) for SJIBL Agent Banking channel;
- Prepare description and functions for new product or Service, Prepare BRD (Business Requirement Document) and Communicate BRD with IT;
- Perform UAT (User Acceptance Test) in different aspects of product or service in UAT Environment, after successful UAT Go for set-up with coordination to IT for live operations;
- System Integration;
- New and innovative product development align with customer needs and maintaining Bangladesh Bank guideline;
- Parameterization in banking system for -New Profit rate set-up, new Limit set-up, new Fees & Commission set-up, etc In coordination with IT;
- Communicate with IT for system related problems and solutions;
- Prepare Operational Process flow/guideline/training material (Presentation/Doc) of new products or Services for related parties;
- Project Management and Ensure new project on board under Agent Banking channel;
- Separate product development for different segment (i.e: School Banking, Farmers, Businessman, Individuals, Women, Businessman, Industrialist, Doctor, Engineer, Senior citizen etc);
- Vendor and IT Management;
- Product performance Monitoring, etc.
- Generating Reports
Potential candidate should be a post-graduate from a reputed University with good academic background having proven track record in Product Development, IT & Project Management of Agent Banking operation.
At least 5 year(s)
Ideal candidate should have minimum 5(five) years' experience in Product & Project Management where at least 02(Two) years' experience in Agent Banking/ Digital Financial Service (DFS). Expected age should be within 35 years.Gender: Both
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the deserving candidates commensurate with their experience. Salary and Designation will depend on the experience and background of the selected candidates.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting