Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure strict compliance of policies and process in documentation.
- Ensure strict contractual scope is established to protect against any profit leakage through scope creep, e.g. via agreed change control.
- Negotiate and resolve commercial disputes and settlements relating to the contracted scope.
- Manage all activity within the agreed budget.
- Ensure accurate, cost efficient and timely delivery of procurement requirements
- Escalate critical issues in supply chain and taking initiative for solving issues
- Maintenance of liaison with the inventory team to a reasonable level.
- Ensure that KPIs are met with particular emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (Bachelor in Engineering / Business / Law would be preferable) from UGC granted university or internally accredited university. Having additional degree in MBA/ Masters will be considered as an added advantage.
- Advance applied knowledge on Windows XL is highly desirable
2 to 5 year(s)
- 2-5 years of experience in the relevant field. (Fresh Graduates can also apply)
- Experienced and confident dealing with both vendors and management at all levels
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong contractual and business law awareness
- Proven track record of commercial management and business case development
- Good appreciation of operational and financial issues
- Creative, innovative mind-set to spot opportunities and synergies
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting