Job Description / Responsibility
- Handle Agent Banking/Core Banking Applications setup and administration
- Analyze existing software for technical and function Problem
- 1st and 2nd level support to Agent Banking/Core Banking users
- Provide support to end users during UAT in line with agreed process and standards
- Assist in Agent Banking/Core Banking migration project
- Support in development and implementation in new project
- Provide MIS to end users
- Data consistency checking for smooth operations of all related applications.
- Day to day communication with vendor for support management & problem resolution
- Maintain and develop the applications knowledge base ensuring proper documentations
Minimum Bachelor's degree in CS/CSE/ECE/ETE from reputed universities with satisfactory academic track record
2 to 4 year(s)
- At least 2 - 4 years of work experience in relevant field, including practice in IT Process Management.
- Knowledge on API, Agent/Core banking software, C, C++, JAVA and ORACLE will get preference.
- Should have experience in Enterprise application support management
- Must be ready to work as a team member
- Ready to work after office hour & in holiday (if necessary)
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skill
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting