Job Description / Responsibility
- Managing and guiding the team members.
- Ensure 1st and 2nd level support to Core banking / Agent Banking users.
- Work with IS and Audit team to ensure regulatory and compliance requirement.
- Customization to meet the new requirements of Core/Agent Banking.
- Handle Core Banking Applications/Agent Banking setup and administration.
- Analyze existing software for technical and function Problem.
- Provide support to end users during UAT in line with agreed process and standards.
- Assist in core banking /Agent Banking migration project.
- Integration between Core/Agent banking applications and other systems.
- Support in development and implementation of new software.
- Day to day communication with vendor for support management & problem resolution.
- Maintain and develop the applications knowledge base ensuring proper documentations.
- Providing training to end users.
- Application's patch management
Masters / Bachelor's degree in CS/CSE/ECE/ETE from reputed universities with satisfactory academic track record
5 to 7 year(s)
- At least 5 - 7 years of work experience in relevant field, including practice in IT Process Management.
- Knowledge on API, Agent/Core banking software, C, C++, JAVA and ORACLE will get preference.
- Should have experience in Enterprise application support management
- Must be ready to work as a team member
- Ready to work after office hour & in holiday (if necessary)
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skill
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting