- Department: Treasury Department (Front Office)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Statutory management
- Optimization of risk return through specialization and management
- Funding of the Balance Sheet at optimum prices
- Proposing interest rate matrix to the ALCO
- Proposing various investment options to the ALCO
- Analyze various economic trends and propose Balance Sheet Strategy to the ALCO
- Quotation of various foreign exchange and interest rates to customers
- Dealing in foreign exchange for position covering as well as for own account trading
- Various funding activities through various derivatives
- Provide structured treasury solutions to customer
- Remain vigilant for any arbitrage opportunities
- Marketing activities for future business growth
- Estimate daily P&L and work with reporting unit in resolving any difference
- Record/ maintain all foreign exchange and money market positions and check for
- differences with system generated/back-office reports
- Sending dealing information to Back Office through deal slip
- Performing money market activities
- Security/fixed income trading
- Graduation, preferably in Business, Economics, Bank Management or related subject
At least 8 year(s)
- Minimum Eight (8) years of experience in reputed Banks; minimum Four (4) years of experience in Treasury department
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Technical skills to effectively perform treasury system, business systems and product support activities/tasks in a manner that consistently produce high quality of service.
- Should be proactive, innovative and energetic.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skill and leadership quality is much desired.
- Applicants who are serving as Principal Officer and above are eligible to apply for this post.
- Candidate having third Division/Class in his/her academic carrier, need not to apply.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Suvastu Imam Square, 65 Gulshan Ave, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Woori Bank is the leading commercial bank in global financial market, incorporated in 1899 in the republic of Korea and a flagship company of global reputed “Woori Financial Group”. It leads the industry in establishing a ‘clean’ banking model in Global financial market based on financial stability, sound risk management, revenue growth and optimal allocation of capital after having experience for 112 years. Presently it has 53 global networks in 15 different countries and around 1000 branches in Korea having a total assets for USD240 billion. According to British Financial Magazine “The Banker”, Woori Bank has ranked on 72nd Bank in the world among Top 1000 Banks of 2011.http://bd.wooribank.com/