Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparing Risk appetite for Bank yearly basis and follow up.
- Actively monitor risk in the banking business and put agenda in the monthly meeting for effective decision.
- Establishing risk management policies and procedures;
- Establish effective risk management culture in the bank as per central bank guidelines.
- Take initiative to Implement Bangladesh Bank instruction issued by circular, letter etc.
- Designing bank's overall risk management strategy;
- Developing and overseeing implementation of stress tests;
- Developing, testing, and observing use of models for measuring and monitoring risk;
- Informing the Management and All Risk Committee about the appetite for risk across the bank;
- Communicating views of the Management throughout the bank;
- Ensuring different internal and regulatory reporting;
- Developing and implementing loss prevention/loss retention programs;
- Identifying and quantifying bank's exposures to material loss;
- Securing and maintaining adequate loss coverage at the most reasonable cost;
- Adopting proper financial protection measures through risk transfer, risk avoidance, and risk retention programs;
- Determining the most cost-effective way to construct, refurbish, or improve the loss protection system of any facility leased, rented, purchased, or constructed by the bank;
- Graduation, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Bank Management or related subject
At least 12 year(s)
- Minimum Twelve (12) years of experience in reputed Banks; minimum Five (5) years of experience in Risk Management department
- Must be technically sound and well conversant in regulatory policies, guidelines
- Through knowledge of Bank's overall Risk Management
- Should be proactive, innovative and energetic.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skill and leadership quality is much desired.
- Applicants who are serving as Principal Officer and above are eligible to apply for this post.
- Candidate having third Division/Class in his/her academic carrier, need not to apply.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Suvastu Imam Square, 65 Gulshan Ave, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Woori Bank is the leading commercial bank in global financial market, incorporated in 1899 in the republic of Korea and a flagship company of global reputed “Woori Financial Group”. It leads the industry in establishing a ‘clean’ banking model in Global financial market based on financial stability, sound risk management, revenue growth and optimal allocation of capital after having experience for 112 years. Presently it has 53 global networks in 15 different countries and around 1000 branches in Korea having a total assets for USD240 billion. According to British Financial Magazine “The Banker”, Woori Bank has ranked on 72nd Bank in the world among Top 1000 Banks of 2011.http://bd.wooribank.com/