Category : Bank Application deadline has been passed!
Head of Foundation
Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
: Full Time
: At most 50 year(s)
: At least 12 year(s)
: Aug 02, 2018
: Aug 16, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsibilities for the position will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring that operation of Foundation is carried out according to the objectives of the Foundation and managed in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- To review, amend & update the Policy guidelines of SJIBL Foundation from time to time;
- Perform all CSR activities of the bank within the regulatory framework as well as the instructions of the competent authority of the bank;
- Conduct research, assist in idea generation and planning of various welfare activities, projects & programs for SJIBL Foundation;
- To drive for effective & timely implementation of all projects/programs/activities taken under SJIBL Foundation;
- Prepare annual budget & operating plan of the Foundation including annual CSR budget of the Bank, get that approved by the competent authority well-ahead and monitor the budgetary achievements in strict compliance;
- To perform all relevant jobs for undertaking any large projects like setting-up Hospitals, Diagnostic Centre, Medical College, Educational Institutions, Vocational Institutes etc. under SJIBL Foundation;
- Develop the database, analysis data, keep record and generate MIS pertaining to CSR and all other welfare activities & programs;
- Prepare & execute necessary documentations for undertaking any CSR/other activities and furnish periodic statements to the bank management, regulatory authorities and concerned all others;
- Organize & co-ordinate various events like scholarship awarding ceremony for meritorious but under-privileged students, relief distribution, free medical camp, games & sports etc. in timely & professional manner;
- To look after overall administration & day to day management of SJIBL Foundation with strict compliances;
- To perform any other jobs as assigned by the competent authority from time to time pertaining to CSR & other welfare activities in line with the goals & objectives of SJIBL Foundation.
Post-graduate from a reputed university with good academic record.
At least 12 year(s)
- In-depth knowledge about different welfare & socio-cultural activities;
- Strong passion for serving the community towards well-being;
- Strategic thinker, innovative & demonstrated ability to take the challenges;
- Good presentation, inter-personal & leadership skills;
- Commendable verbal & written communication skills both in Bangla & English;
- Good computer literacy and ability to work independently with PC using various programs/software;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Age: At most 50 year(s)
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the really deserving candidate.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category