Job Description / Responsibility
- Shall be responsible for conducting Internal Audits and overall function of Bank's ICC Division.
- Managing External Stakeholders, Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Shall run the Division complying with guidelines of Core Risk Management as set by Bangladesh Bank.
- Sound knowledge in the area of General Banking/ Credit/ Foreign Exchange and AML.
- Sound knowledge and compliance regarding different types of Circular of Bangladesh Bank and other Regulatory bodies and compliance of the circulars/ instructions accordingly.
- Address issues relating to the work of Risk, Legal & Compliance and other control related activities.
- Execute Internal Audits on regular basis as per plan, policy & strategy approved by the Audit Committee and prepare timely Audit Reports for the Management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors of the Bank.
- Ensure adequate and effective internal control system and assist the Management in formulating pertinent policies and operational procedure of the company.
- Keep constant follow-up on the resolutions of audit findings.
- Recommend security measures to prevent fraudulence and risk-reduction solution.
- Reviewing the operations of CBS (Core Banking System) and ICT infrastructure of the Bank to identify the existing and potential risk/threats for the bank and report the exceptions/deviations, if any.
- Any other work / responsibility as and when assigned by the supervisor or Management of the Bank.
Must have Masters/MBA in any discipline from a reputed university
- Minimum 18 years practical experience of working in relevant field, especially in ICC Division with at least 05 years as higher/ mid-level position.
- Professional qualifications such as FCA, FCMA, ACA, ACCA, ACIB, CFA, CISA is preferable
- Clear concept about Fraud and Operational risk.
- Interpretation and implementation of Policy and Regulation.
- Comprehensive understanding of banking transaction process relevant to products and services offered to customers.
- Well conversant with Bank Companies Act and related Bangladesh Bank Circulars and Guidelines, Basel III, Market risk, Financial instruments etc.
- Must have good expertise on Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point Presentation and Microsoft Word.
As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting