Job Description / Responsibility
- Plan, design and help the DBA and Software team in establishing a enterprise system requirements of the bank with proper diagram and documents
- Having hands on experience on planning, installing and maintaining mission critical business database
- Showing strong evidence of analytically challenging projects in IT that includes complex SQL query writing and reporting design
- Maintain and Monitor the Service Level Agreement with vendors (Vendor management)
Minimum B.Sc degree in CSE/ CS/ ICT/ IT
At least 5 year(s)
- Strong knowledge of SQL programming and advanced proficiency including advanced formulas
- Strong capacity to develop SQL Server with DBA experience T-SQL (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views)
- Outstanding data structuring skills and proficiency in relational database management, maintenance and design.
- Hands on Experience of MS SQL server query performance, optimization and tuning.
- Hands on Experience of MS SQL administration and daily operations including database sizing, replication, backup, migration, Security and general database maintenance.
- Good knowledge of the feature sets of different SQL server versions and how these can be leveraged effectively when upgrading.
- Hands on Experience of query performance tuning
- Ability to produce an analysis when writing queries coupled with knowledge of Execution-Plans
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Trust Bank Limited is one of the leading private commercial banks having a spread network of 108 branches & SME centers, 175 ATM Booths, over 20,000 Paypoints and 65 POS in 55 Branches across Bangladesh and plans to open more branches to cover the important commercial areas in Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet and other areas in 2016. The bank, sponsored by the Army Welfare Trust (AWT), is first of its kind in the country. With a wide range of modern corporate and consumer financial products Trust Bank has been operating in Bangladesh since 1999 and has achieved public confidence as a sound and stable bank.http://www.trustbank.com.bd/