Category : Bank Application deadline has been passed!
Taxation Officer-Assistant Officer / Trainee Officer
Community Bank Bangladesh Ltd
: Full Time
: At least 2 year(s)
: Gulshan, Dhaka
: Nov 05, 2019
: Nov 12, 2019
- Job Location: Head Office, Gulshan
Job Description / Responsibility
- Make all Treasury Deposits in time (Excise Duty, AIT, Withholding Tax and VAT and other levies)
- File regular and adhoc returns to competent authorities
- Keep adequate records and MIS for future audit and reference
- Provide inputs to various departments on taxation matters
- Keep abreast of changes in law and implement changes in the organization
- Interface and provide data and documents to audit or inspection team from NBR authorities
- Maintain regular contacts with relevant officials of Tax and VAT authorities
- Work with GL control and Operation team to ensure correctness of GL entries and balances
- Do reconciliation of GL and business data to ensure accuracy of all tax calculations and booking
- Update vendor data base to accurately calculate TDS and VDS and provide certificates accordingly
- Support HR department while calculating source employee tax
- Regularly follow up and collect tax certificates from deducting authorities
- Calculate Deferred Tax on regular basis
- Support organization wide absolute compliance in relation to all taxation matters
- Master's in Accounting or Finance. Partly qualified CMA or CA course completion will be given preference. No third division in academic records.
At least 2 year(s)
- 2 years' working experience in similar role in Banks/Financial Institution/Large Corporate/MNC/CA Firm.
- Working experience Core Banking Software or ERP or similar software will be given preference
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good communication skill in Bangla and English.
- Very good skills in MS Office
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category