Category : Bank Application deadline has been passed!
SWIFT Administrator (Principal Office/Senior Officer)
Community Bank Bangladesh Ltd
: Full Time
: At least 5 year(s)
: Nov 05, 2019
: Nov 12, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitor all SWIFT applications and perform daily backup operations
- Manage SWIFT Customer Security Frame Work
- Supervise and manage SWIFT help desk for the organization
- Implement updated versions of SWIFT software
- Communicate with external support vendors and SWIFT Network resources to address any SWIFT related issues
- Manage and maintain SWIFT hardware servers and AML/compliance systems
- Initiate SWIFT bilateral-keys exchange (RMA) with organizational correspondents
- Train users/staff on SWIFT applications and services
- Manage and monitor SQL databases working in parallel with SWIFT System applications
- Manage and monitor SWIFT Alliance & WEB Platform Configuration, Installation & Maintenance
- Master's in Business/Computer Science or any relevant discipline from leading University. No third Division/Class in Academic Career.
At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the relevant area in any leading commercial bank. At least 2 years of experience in a SWIFT network support/admin role in a reputed Bank.
- Must be SWIFT Certified from SWIFT.COM
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good communication skill in Bangla and English.
- Very good skills in MS Office
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category