Job Description / Responsibility
- Handle a team in managing the Assessment of risks inherent in the credit proposal sent by Business Division, evaluate proposed facility, pricing based on risks, security, structuring and terms and conditions to suit the business condition and to protect Bank's interest.
- Maintain compliance with the internal standards and external regulatory requirements.
- Performs a variety of responsibilities related to loan processing and loan approval. Approve/decline loan proposal within delegation and /or make recommendations to the higher authority.
- Handle the Audit Issue of Internal Control and Compliance as well as Bangladesh Bank.
- Assist Head of CRM and supervise the Unit to ensure standard credit culture towards building up a quality portfolio and implementation of the credit risk policy/strategy approved by the Board through standard practice of daily activities
Master's in Business, Bank Management, Economics or any relevant subjects from leading business school/University. No third division in academic records. Accreditation/Certification in Credit function will be given preference.
At least 8 year(s)
- Minimum 8 years working experience in leading commercial bank/Non Banking Financial Institution in the area of Credit Risk Management for handling Corporate & Medium Enterprise.
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good communication skill in Bangla and English.
- Very good skills in MS Office
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting