Job Description / Responsibility
- To manage Corporate and Investment Banking Division which involves growing business in terms of the loan, liabilities, customer base and income from the bank's Corporate and Investment Target Markets.
- Grow the corporate banking customer base by procuring new customers and wallet sizing to the existing customers to attain high returns.
- To manage the customers relationship to ensure retention.
- Work in close partnership with Senior Managers in Credit Risk Management, Trade Finance, Investment Banking, SMEs to ensure that the credit requests for new and existing facilities are correctly prepared in accordance with Bank Policies.
- Liaise and provide leadership to Relationship Managers in areas of expertise, particularly in regards to provision of facilities to customers and customers recruitments,
- Sound knowledge about Credit appraisal, financial statement analysis, ICRRS, borrower selection etc.
- Ensure customer comply with credit policy, regulatory requirement, and covenant & conditions advised in the sanction letter
Master's in Business, Bank Management, Economics or any relevant subjects from leading business school/University. No third division in academic records. Accreditation/Certification in Credit function will be given preference.
At least 15 year(s)
- Minimum 15 years working experience in leading commercial banks of which 5 years as Corporate Head/Branch Manager in a large corporate branch. Having proven experience in Cash Management, Trade, Treasury and Lending Businesses.
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good communication skill in Bangla and English.
- Very good skills in MS Office
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting