Job Description / Responsibility
- Open New Dealership and Increase Sales.
- Frequently visit dealer and farms
- Search the dealer & assist management to source best dealer.
- Order collection & booking to respective Dept.
- Ensure smooth delivery of Feeds and DOC from Feed-mill or Hatchery.
- Credit Control:
- Monitoring on time payment by the dealers.
- Frequently communicate with dealers for reducing dues.
- Technical Support:
- Provide technical service to the farmer & dealer regarding on feed/cattle.
- Searching and expansion of new markets.
- Follow-up daily sales and report to line manager for present situation.
- Frequent market survey and report to Management
- Any other tasks as assigned by management.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from any reputed University.
- Graduation on Veterinary Medicine (DVM)/B.Sc. in Animal Husbandry/Fisheries will be preferable.
3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Must be Goal Oriented.
- Highly Proactive.
- Must have Strong Communication & Convincing Skills.
- Hard Working and eligible to work under pressure.
- Must be consumer focused.
Age: 24 to 30 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Leave Encashment
- Sales Incentive
- Motorcycle scheme
- Medical reimbursement
- Others as per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Eligible candidates are requested to send their CV along with a cover letter & a recent passport size photograph (mentioning the position name on the top of the envelope) to: Human Resources Department, Suguna Food and Feeds Bangladesh Pvt. Ltd, House No # 76 (Level-4), Gausul Azam Avenue, Sector# 13, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
Application Deadline : Aug 31, 2019