Job Description / Responsibility
- Must Know about operation & rearing from chicks placement to birds lifting
- Farm card preparation and updatation.
- Plan and Ensure Budgeted Sales.
- Brooding management.
- Summer and winter management.
- Mortality control.
- BMP's (Best mgmt. practices).
- Disease diagnose and medication.
- EEF, FCR, Production Cost, Book Closing, Adding New Farms, Post Mortem.
- New farm inclusion for branch square feet expansion.
- Collecting water sample from the farm for knowing the PH & hardness.
- Feed, medicine intend and ensuring farm preparedness for chicks receiving.
- Work and build strong relationship with Poultry Farmers.
- Any jobs assigned by the management.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from any reputed University.
- Graduation on Veterinary Medicine (DVM)/ B.Sc. in Animal Husbandry will be preferable.
At least 2 year(s)
- Age 24 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must be able to ride Motorbikes with having valid Driving License
- Excellent Relationship Building Capacity.
- Must be Goal Oriented.
- Highly Proactive.
- Must have Strong Communication & Convincing Skills
- Strong Team Work Capacity.
- Must be able to Work under Pressure and Hard Worker.
Age: 24 to 35 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Earned Leave
- Medical Reimbursement
- Others as per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested candidates should send their applications along with a detail Curriculum Vitae, a recent passport size photograph mentioning the position name on the top of the envelope to: The Human Resources Department, Suguna Food and Feeds Bangladesh Pvt Ltd, House No # 76 (4th Floor), Gausul Azam Avenue, Sector#13, Uttara, Dhaka-1230.
Application Deadline : Aug 31, 2019