Mostafa Group of Industries is a renowned and a well established company in Bangladesh maintaining its business since 1952 with high profile. The Group has been maintaining a Tea garden at Nazir Hat, Fatikchari , Chittagong since long. However, to strengthen the Production, it needs an Asst. Manager for the garden who has the following working abilities.
Job Description / Responsibility
- As an "Asst. Manager of the project, you will remain fully responsible and accountable for all the activities of the project.
- To ensure the cultivation of horti culture, i.e Dragon fruits, Multa, Orange and other Agro Projects.
- To improve standard of work at field level.
- To ensure judicious use of agro-chemicals, irrigation, labour force and other field inputs etc.
- To prepare effective budget for each project.
- To carry out any other job as assigned by Manager.
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Master in Agricultural Science from any reputed university (In case of experienced candidates' educational qualification may be considered).
5 to 9 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Ability to work with all types of people.
- Problem solving capability with tough attitude.
- Self motivated
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Mobile bill
- Residence facilities are available .
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting