BRAC Seed and Agro Enterprise, a flourishing wings of BRAC Enterprises. It focuses on supplying quality agricultural inputs, appropriate production and post-harvest technologies to enhance production and reduce post-harvest losses to optimise the profit of poor and marginal farmers.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Set up a research objectives which are consistence to consumer demand & organizational benefits.
- To prepare yearly research action plan according to research objectives & yearly budget. Directing & implementing of the approved research plan.
- Taking necessary steps for ensuring of approved research plan of vegetable crops as well as monitoring & evaluating of ongoing research activities.
- To provide technical support to vegetable research team for development of desirable varieties which is except by customers.
- To ensure required best quality nuclear, breeder & foundation seed of all parents and confirm genetic purity.
- Taking initiative to build up liaison the seed production & marketing for collection market demand of the client as well as collection of new technology from different research institutes.
- Supervising, monitoring and evaluating of all research activities.
- Staff development through field visiting, organizing counseling, training, monthly meeting, workshop etc.
- Prepare the periodic, annual research report and germplasm collection from different local sources.
The candidate should have MS/ MSc degree in Genetics and Plant Breeding, but basic degree must be Bachelor of Science in Agriculture with minimum CGPA 2.50 or 2nd division/ class or equivalent result in all academic examinations from any approved institution.
At least 7 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Having the background of Genetics & Plant Breeding with minimum 7 years of experience in the R&D, Product Development & Evaluation Sector.
Age: At most 35 year(s)
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Health & Life Insurance, Festival Bonuses, Compulsory Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting