Animal Genetics, a business of ACI Animal Health.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure proper management of breeding Bull, Buck & Ram including fodder production and supply
- Ensure smooth and qualitative semen production based on target plan
- Ensure over all bio-security of bull station
- Ensure the staff management and team building activities
- Ensure proper handling of tests & maintenance of all machineries of laboratory and others when needed
- Prepare yearly budget, production and procurement plan
- Tagged with procurement process, receives and distribution of procured AI materials to the CCAs as per plan and ensure the distribution accordingly
- Prepare reports & documents and send to the management & authorities properly. Also ensure proper communication with BAU, GO, NGO as per direction of authorities and regulations bodies
- Complete any other task assigned by COO, Manager-BS & Manager-Lab.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- The candidate should have graduate in Veterinary Science with minimum 2nd division/ class or equivalent result in all academic examinations in reputed university/institution.
At least 3 year(s)
- Age 26 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Age: 26 to 35 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh
ACI's mission is to achieve business excellence through quality by understanding, accepting, meeting and exceeding customer expectations. ACI follows International Standards on Quality Management System to ensure consistent quality of products and services to achieve customer satisfaction. ACI also meets all national regulatory requirements relating to its current businesses and ensures that current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as recommended by World Health Organization is followed properly. ACI has been accepted as a Founding Member of the Community of Global Growth Companies by the World Economic Forum which is the most prestigious business networking organization.www.aci-bd.com