Job Description / Responsibility
- Collect and analyze production/water samples to evaluate quality.
- Analyze quality control test results and provide feedback and interpretation to production management or staff.
- Stop production if serious product defects are present.
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Communicate quality control information to all relevant persons.
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures.
- Writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters.
- Determining training needs.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
- Directing objectives to maximize profitability.
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information.
- Monitoring performance.
- Supervising technical or laboratory staff.
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
At least 4 year(s)
- Age at least 27 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Have analytical mind & decision-making capacity.
- Problem-solving skills.
Age: At least 27 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh
ACI's mission is to achieve business excellence through quality by understanding, accepting, meeting and exceeding customer expectations. ACI follows International Standards on Quality Management System to ensure consistent quality of products and services to achieve customer satisfaction. ACI also meets all national regulatory requirements relating to its current businesses and ensures that current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as recommended by World Health Organization is followed properly. ACI has been accepted as a Founding Member of the Community of Global Growth Companies by the World Economic Forum which is the most prestigious business networking organization.www.aci-bd.com