Meghna Group of Industries (MGI) is one of the biggest & leading conglomerates of Bangladesh. MGI always searches for highly motivated & proactive professional to boost up its business growth. The position of Deputy General Manager- Admin will be responsible for planning, organizing, leading and controlling of Administrative programs and initiatives throughout the Organization by sound collaborations with the Stakeholders for organizational long term and short term goals to be accomplished in an effective, efficient and sustainable manner.
Job Description / Responsibility
- To formulate strategic policy and procedure in aspect of administration, transport, maintenance, safety, security, compliance issues and ensure sound execution of the same
- To communicate and provide administrative supports to the Management on regular operations and ad-hoc priorities by addressing critical issues concerning business needs
- To report on movement of Senior Officials and preserve emergency updates with actions
- To address administrative requirements as per internal and external issues and collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet the needs for smooth operations of business
- To oversee and track the negotiation and documentation of Office Rental, Lease Agreement, Deeds, Contracts and ensure timely response to compliance and adjustments
- To lead the logistics management activity for the employees by addressing actual requirements, purchase requests, stock management and finally distribution in time
- To plan and control third party and vendor management, work with enlisted company for quality products and services. Review performance of service providers time to time
- To lead large team of both management staff and non-management staff. Actively monitor their jobs, track performance, provide training for skills development
- To ensure safety and security systems for complete safeguard of manpower and company properties, take proactive measures to minimize risks and create maximum awareness.
- To address any functional needs and develop policy, procedures and techniques in order to create supportive culture across the Organization by promoting values and teamwork
- To administer transport services of the Organization by means of effective planning on resource requirements, proper documentations, distributions and tracking of transports
- To develop effective system for VIP/Guests protocol, liaison with statutory bodies, government authority, secretariats, adjoining community for organizational purposes
- To ensure effective management of facilities in the organization, make sure all facilities are accessible for users, maximum utilization is made for satisfaction at users’ ends
- To prepare and provide different Drafts/Reports on departmental performance, working capital/budget, project proposal, Notes, announcement, action plans and work progress
- To keep communications with Administration team who are based in different locations, share necessary information, guideline, directions from Management to execute properly
- To perform disciplinary proceedings against grievances according to set standards
- To be responsible for team performance, lead and empower the admin team by delegating, coaching and grooming all members by setting KPIs and review periodically
- To develop and establish necessary tools, techniques for operational best practices
- To be instrumental for technological intervention in providing administrative services to staff and management as part of user satisfaction, resource efficiency and cost control
- To act on different current and future development projects as per Management discretion
- Master/ MBA in any discipline
At least 15 year(s)
- Should have sound knowledge on local Laws, Social Compliance
- Experience min. 15 years in which 5 years in managerial role in the field of Administration.
- Working experiences in local group of Companies/MNC, FMCG, Corporate will get preference
- Strategic Leadership skills & Proactive attitude
- Analytical & Critical Reasoning skills
- Excellent teamwork skill
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Other Benefits are as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting