Meghna Group of Industries (MGI) is one of the biggest & leading conglomerates of Bangladesh. MGI always searches for highly motivated & proactive professional to boost up its business growth. The position of Deputy Manager-Admin(Factory Complex) will play a significant role to handle admin department of our Factory Complex in Sonargaon, Narayanganj.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Organize factory recruitment and selection process in collaboration with unit heads.
- Prepare job advertisement, Shortlisting applications/CVs, prepare Candidates Profile Summary/ Exposure Sheet of short listed candidates & coordinating the interview process (i.e. communicate with the board members, contact candidates etc.)
- Prepare & update department wise organogram, Job Description with KRA (Key Responsible Area) and KPI (Key Performance Indicator) for different positions.
- Prepare different Notes, Memos, regarding recruitment, transfer, resignation/separation/ discharge/dismissal & departmental clearance etc. (both in English & Bangla).
- Assist to roll out company-wide Annual Performance Appraisal for the concerned factory.
- Assist for dealing different OD initiatives & provide proper guidance to identify improvement areas.
- Perform monthly salary, bonus preparation for the concerned factory.
- Assist & coordinate in orientation/induction program
- Prepare various Monthly HR activity report, Manpower Report.
- Maintain monthly updated employee list, monthly new staff list for the concerned factory.
- Ensure the visitors are made comfortable & taken care of.
- Ensure hygienic condition is maintained in VIP rooms, residential area for the employees, labor sheds, kitchens & dining area, wash rooms, etc.
- MBA major in Management/ HR or Master of Public Administration
At least 8 year(s)
- Sound written and verbal communication is ENGLISH & BANGLA.
- Sound knowledge about Bangladesh labor law 2006 & Bangladesh labor rules 2015.
- Capable of dealing HRMS and ERP HR module.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, analytical ability, and problem-solving abilities.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting