Category : Administration Application deadline has been passed!
Trainee, Documentation & Tender Preparation
Data Edge limited
: Full Time
: At least 22 year(s)
: Not mandatory
: Aug 17, 2019
: Aug 23, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare bid/tender documentation.
- Review all papers & relevant documents before tender submission.
- Maintain accurate records and files (manual & electronic) of all the tender data.
- Acquire thorough understanding of the rules of tendering.
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations as per tender requirement.
- Liaise with all other team members to ensure accuracy and compliance with customer requirements.
- Time management of full tender process.
- Business Graduate (BBA / MBA)
- Graduate in English
- Age at least 22 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply for this position.
- Understanding of Govt & private procurement process.
- Enthusiasm for excellent customer service.
- Passion for automotive technology.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Team orientated personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Keen to keep-up-to-date with innovations and complex/technical/product information.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Always willing to help and support to others.
- Good knowledge of computer applications (MS Office).
Age: At least 22 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- data edge limited presents an exciting opportunity for professional growth in ICT sector, specially in technology industry. Selected candidates will be offered a smart compensation package according to their experience, academic background, quality & qualification.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category