The incumbent will be responsible for assisting all departments of Head Office, Factories, Regional/Area offices in maintaining ISO 900:2015 compliance. S/He will arrange internal audit, assist departments through preparing up-to-date documents for facing surveillance & re-certification audit, etc. In addition to this he will also assist in Logistics, Land and Legal matters.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure that company third party accreditation are obtained and maintained (ISO 9001 and others standards)
- Coordinate with all departments of the company to find the requirements of documents,records, procedures & others as per ISO requirement
- Ensure all company policies, procedures, and work instructions are documented in a clear, simple and concise manner
- Implement & follow up the entire documentation as per requirement and guideline of ISO & other Standard
- Coordinate with all departments of the company to ensure the ISO activities properly
- Arrange, Coordinate and conduct all Internal Audit and prepare audit report
- Report non-conformance's, identify root causes of production and process issues and implement corrective actions
- Assist to MRs for conducting Management Review Meeting and other Meeting as per ISO requirement and preparing meeting minutes
- Carry all the ISO activities under Supervision of the Management
- Identify relevant legislative requirements
- Control and maintain the company audit and risk assessment schedule
- Prepare and submit monthly management reports relating to company systems, compliance and incidents
- Assist to ensure continual improvement of work process and of self development
- Assist to carry out any other responsibilities assigned by the supervisor/superior time to time.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Training/Trade Course: QMS and ISO training from recognized organization
- Skills Required: Administration, Communications, Computer skills, Negotiation, Problem Solving, Report Writing
At least 5 year(s)
Age at least 30 yearsGender: Both
- PF, Gratuity, Performance Incentive, Profit Share, Leave encashment, 3 Bonuses, Subsidized lunch, Pick & Drop, etc.
- Other admissible benefits as per policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting