Category : Administration Application deadline has been passed!
Universal Medical College & Hospital Ltd.
: Full Time
: At most 40 year(s)
: At least 5 year(s)
: Dhaka, Brahmanbaria
: Aug 05, 2019
: Sep 03, 2019
- The mission of Universal Medical College & Hospital is to provide quality care to all patients, in a respectful, safe and compassionate environment. In exercising this mission, Universal Medical College & Hospital will adhere to all health and safety regulations.
- We have started a new project at Brahmanbaria, The name of our project is Universal Medical services Ltd. which includes Diagnostics, OPD Consultancy & Pharmacy.
- For this Project we are looking for skilled, professional & well experienced Project Coordinator.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure development and implementation of policies & Procedure to support the Project objectives in accordance with legal perspective and cost control in respective administrative activities.
- To apply modern management methods and techniques for efficient management for the Corporation and the Enterprise through efficient personnel management.
- Formulate employee motivation factors, counseling, grievance and labor handling, conflict management etc.
- Increase employee motivation through creative, Idea to have brighter productivity.
- Maintain the procedure of disciplinary action, resignation, dismissal, discharge and termination procedure and records with the consultation with head office.
- Monitor attendance, over time etc, and prepare relevant reports daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintain liaison with the regulatory affairs & other related organization.
- Dealing with local bank for financial transactions issues.
- Handling employee grievance, industrial relations issues and ensure positive discipline, feedback culture etc.
- Plan and organizing various employee engagement programs, team building activities etc.
- Communication with Head Office/ Main Branch time to time.
- Must have to own a leadership ability to lead a team.
- Ensure Profitability of the project through minimizing cost & maximizing revenue earnings.
- Time to Time Submit overall project Report in Head Office or Management.
- Submit Financial Report & Budget About this project monthly basis.
- Maintenance & Update stock of Medicine, reagent assets schedule etc.
- Perform any other task as assigned by the management
- Masters/ MBA from any reputed University.
- Preferred Professional Certification: PGD in Project Management
At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Applicants from Brahmanbaria will get preference.
Age: At most 40 year(s)
- As per Company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category