Category : Administration
Deputy Manager, Consumption, Aarong
: Full Time
: At least 5 year(s)
: Jul 31, 2019
: Aug 28, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitoring all operations of consumption and CAD in the Pattern room
- Create pattern for each size from CAD.
- Determine the best layout of pattern pieces to minimize waste of material, and mark fabric accordingly and to make mini marker.
- Discuss design specifications with designers, and convert their original models of garments into patterns of separate parts that can be laid out on a length of fabric.
- Examine sketches, sample articles, and design specifications to determine quantities, shapes, and sizes of pattern parts, and to determine the amount of material or fabric required to make a product.
- Mark samples and finished patterns with information such as garment size, section, style, identification, and sewing instructions.
- Trace outlines of paper onto cardboard patterns, and cut patterns into parts to make templates.
- Review and understand Designers' comments on pattern & sample and do necessary correction.
- Provide technical advice and support to Pattern Masters, merchandising team & production staff.
- Guide and support to ensure optimum marker efficiency by CAD.
- HSC/Graduation in any discipline.
At least 5 year(s)
- At least 5-year experience in consumption and sample making.
- Good understanding of manual consumption.
- Excellent knowledge in CAD (Pattern Editor and Marker), measurement chart, sewing optimization, pattern making and grading, proper fittings.
- Must have excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, decision making skills and experience in team management.
- PF, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus, Health & life Insurance, Pick & drop, Lunch facility, flexible office hour etc.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category