Category : Administration
: Full Time
: At most 45 year(s)
: At least 5 year(s)
: Jul 31, 2019
: Aug 24, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist to develop and implement strategies and SOP for maintaining high standard to ensure smooth operations of Transport Department.
- Ensure preparation of departmental budget and budgetary control for overall operations.
- Ensure maintaining and update all the vehicle documents as per Government rules and regulations such as BRTA, Traffic Office, Bank & other law enforcing agencies.
- Ensure checking vehicles mileage and fuel consumption on regular basis.
- Ensure effective vehicle route and time plan as well as allocate transport for staff pick and drop service, goods and others.
- Ensure regular vehicles inspection for overall condition and repair/ maintenance of problematic vehicles by BRAC workshop.
- Ensure Roads and Highway's rules and regulation and safe vehicles parking by Drivers.
- Ensure checking regular employees' application regarding route changes/ cancellation and. requisition form properly fill- up.
- Keep and maintain accidental records and identify route causes for corrective action.
- Ensure vehicles performance analysis and preparing report accordingly.
- Ensure maintaining transport software, check log book with fuel, toll, conveyance and food bill.
- Peoples related role and regulation.
- Graduation/Masters in any subject from any recognized university.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- At least 5 year experience in Transport in any reputed RMG with 3 years experience in similar role.
- Excellent knowledge in transport management, spares parts of vehicle, transport repair and maintenance, government rules and regulation of vehicles (BRTA and traffic rules).
- Knowledge in Finance and budgetary control system.
- Must have excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, decision making and presentation skills.
Age: At most 45 year(s)
- PF, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus, Health & life Insurance, Pick & drop, Lunch facility, flexible office hour etc.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category