Category : Administration
Assistant Manager (Operation), Transport
: Full Time
: At most 35 year(s)
: At least 4 year(s)
: Jul 25, 2019
: Aug 24, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Allocation, route planning, load scheduling of vehicle.
- Maintain delivery schedules and allocate vehicle to ensure timely delivery.
- Develop Daily/weekly/monthly field travel schedules, coordinating between program staff and drivers to ensure flawless allocation of vehicles.
- Manage driver's roster and rotation of vehicles including monitoring and scheduling leave, off days of drivers.
- Coordinate with BRAC transport to ensure outlet duty and with external agencies for rental vehicle.
- Maintain employees' application regarding route changes / cancellation and requisition form.
- Monitor vehicles mobility status for timely allocation and follow-up and ensure maximum utilization of vehicle.
- Liaison with law enforcing agencies for any legal issues.
- Use of VTS for smooth monitoring
- Generate report on monthly basis
- Graduate in any discipline
At least 4 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Working experience in Fleet Management
- Ability to work extended hours.
- Experience in duty allocation of drivers.
- Basic computer & software related knowledge.
- Must have excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, decision making and presentation skills.
Age: At most 35 year(s)
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category