Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintaining day to day secretarial activities.
- Drafting different types of Note, Memo, Office Order, Office Circular etc.
- Prepare analytical reports like Financial/Accounting Report, Sales Report etc.
- Preparing & Maintaining Director's daily working schedule and tour schedule etc.
- Maintain the work schedules of the Director and ensure all appointments and meeting updates.
- Maintaining liaison with other department.
- Various official letters, report etc. drafting in English and Bangla.
- Keeping record in proper manner for all kinds of official correspondence.
- Any other assignment assigned by the authority from time to time.
Masters degree in any discipline
At least 4 year(s)
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good knowledge about secretarial affairs.
- Must be energetic, smart, hard working & able to convince others.
- Proactive, Innovative and capable to work under pressure.
- Must be a good Computer Literacy, good command in Internet and E-mail.
- Should have patience to do long working hours.
Age: 25 to 40 year(s)
As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested applicants are requested to apply within 10th July, 2019 with updated resume along with 2 copies recent passport size photograph, addressing to The Director, Finance & Admin, Uttara Group of Companies, Uttara Centre (15th floor), 102 Shahid Tajuddin Ahmed Sharani, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208 or E-mail your updated CV to: [email protected]
The position must be mentioned at the top of the envelope.
Application Deadline : Jul 10, 2019
Uttara Centre (15th Floor), 102, Shahid Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208.
Automobile, Textile, Pharmaceutical, Service, Financial Institute, Insurance, Real Estate, Tea Plantation, Asset Management etc.http://www.uml-bd.net