Job Description / Responsibility
- To receive guest
- To attend calls
- To look after entry/exit
- Inward & Outward mail handling
- Receiving messages, documents and pass them to proper place/persons and keep records.
- Handling in bound and out bound phone calls and inquires.
- Maintaining and updating contact database.
- To provide support to the HR department for organizing interviews
- To handle first line of response to employee & outsider inquiries.
- Other work as front desk officer
Minimum graduate in any Discipline from any recognized University/ Institute with minimum two first division/class or equivalent GPA/ CGPA.
At least 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 32 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Must be fluent in communication (both Bengali and English)
- Must be computer literate (Specially in MS office)
- Must be presentable, smart, energetic, hard working and of pleasant personalities and amiable behavior.
- Candidates with experience will get preference
- Voice and pronunciation must clear and accent proper
- Must be patient and be able to handle multi tasks
- Must have good communication skill
Age: 25 to 32 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
If you meet the above criteria, please apply online and along with an updated CV and send to:
Karim Group Human Resource Division (Corporate Office)
Chandrashila Suvastu Tower (4th Floor),69/1, Pantha Path, Green Road
Whilst all applicants will be assessed strictly on their individual merits.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Applicant must enclose mention POST NAME in Email subject/Top of the envelope
Application Deadline : Jun 22, 2019
Chandrashila Suvastu Tower (4th Floor) 69/1, Pantha Path, Green Road Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh.
Jute (Yarn & Twine) Industry, Textiles Industry, Garments Industry, Shipping, Equipment, Transportation, Filling Station, Construction & International Business.https://www.karimgroup.com/