Category : Administration
: Full Time
: At most 35 year(s)
: 2 to 3 year(s)
: Jun 09, 2019
: Jul 09, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Check up Vehicle regularly and ensure sending the problematic ones to workshop for repair/ maintenance.
- Regular inspection of overall vehicles condition.
- Maintain transport software and check log book with fuel, toll, conveyance, food and workshop bill.
- Ensure roads and highway's rules and regulation and safety during vehicles parking by drivers.
- Keep and maintain accidental records and identify route causes for corrective action.
- Coordinating with law enforcing agencies for transport related issues and mitigate the transport related cases.
- Check vehicles mileage and fuel consumption on regular basis.
- Vehicle performance analysis and prepare report accordingly.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering will be given preference
2 to 3 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Must have good knowledge about Government rules and regulation of vehicles (BRTA and Traffic rules)
- Must have good knowledge about transport repair and maintenance.
- Good interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Basic English proficiency preferred.
Age: At most 35 year(s)
- T/A, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity, Over time allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category