Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensures that secretary desk is manned during office hours and as necessary instructed by the General Manager.
- Ensures that Executive Office is maintained clean and is fully operational.
- Maintain adequate stock of office supplies: initiates necessary requisitions.
- Opens, reads, sorts and record incoming Executive Office mail. Forward to Departments concerned for action, dispatches and records in log book outgoing and interoffice mail.
- Do not open confidential/ personal/ private/ personal financial statement mail of the General Manager prior to his approval.
- Prepares all incoming documents/ correspondence for the General Manager review in priority sequence.
- Prepares all outgoing documents/ correspondence for the General Manager review and signature in priority sequence.
- Ensures that all correspondence/ documents handed in for signature are grammar perfect and free from misspellings and faulty punctuation.
- Ensures that all requisitions and/ or other documents handed to Executive Office for approval are fully completed, before presented to the General Manager for signature.
- Verifies references, which guarantees accuracy in all correspondence.
- Prepares accurate translation in Thai - English - Thai.
- Distributes all outgoing correspondence from Executive Office promptly.
- Ensures that all schedule reports to ONYX Corporate Office are dispatched, in accordance with pre set format and on time.
- Reminds Head of Departments on outstanding work not received to Executive Office on time, as instructed by the General Manager.
- Ensures confidentiality of all information discussed and correspondence to and from Executive Office.
- Schedules, sets and reminds about all appointments made by or on behalf of the General Manager.
- Maintains and monitor a daily trace file system for the General Manager.
- Ensures that all telephone communication to and from Executive Office is handled promptly and professionally.
- Ensure all guests of Executive Office are welcome with friendliness courteous and professional.
- Attend all the General Manager related meetings in the hotel and take accurate notes and/ or minutes of meetings as deemed necessary. Channel these documents for the General Manager review before distribution.
- Attends hotel related functions, according requirements.
- Maintains an up to date, tidy filing system that provides easy accessibility to information, and is reliable.
- Prepares monthly expenses report for the General Manager.
- Make the necessary transportation and accommodation arrangements for the General Manager, in conjunction with out of town travel.
- Sets monthly working schedule for the Junior Secretaries and herself, Head of Department, submit to the General Manager for approval before forward to Human Resources Department.
- Sets working schedule for telephone operator duty when front office is lack of manpower and submit to the General Manager for approval before forward to Head of Department and Secretaries concerned.
- To report for duty punctually, wearing smart attire according to hotel's dress codes and name tag while on duty in the hotel.
- To maintain good working relationship with your own colleagues, and all other departments.
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel's policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- To have a complete understanding of the hotel's employee handbook and adhere to the regulations contained within.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Responsible for minimizing environmental impacts and delivering results against the hotel's environmental goal.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Business Administration, preferable all in English related fields.
2 to 3 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply
- 2 to 3 year(s) experience in the related field.
- Very good commands of both spoken and written (English and Bengali)
- Initiative, hardworking, ability work under pressure, honest with good management
- Knowledge about MS Office, Internet, Fax and Copy Machine.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Amari Dhaka, 47, Road No 41, Gulshan-2, Dhaka City, Dhaka Division, Banglades
Amari is an international brand of Onyx Hospitality Group which is Thailand based and in South Asia they have launched their brand Amari for the first time. It is a five star hotel name Amari Dhaka. Amari Dhaka has 134 guest rooms and suites, three restaurants and bars, including a ?destination? rooftop facility plus a function hall suitable for weddings and meeting rooms.http://www.amari.com/dhaka