Job Description / Responsibility
- Build & Support the transport strategy to cater all B2C/C2C business needs from Daraz.
- Grow our B2C/C2C transport network, including first mile, line haul and last mile with 3PLs.
- Continuously drive cost and performance improvements.
- Work closely with local Express, Fulfillment, Cross-border and Finance teams.
- Ensure local 3PLs operation running efficiently and follow the group blue print.
- Support and develop local teams to improve operational process.
- Consolidate SOP & standards in the group blue print.
- Build a local expertise and knowledge within our teams / With our 3PLs partners Build and lead strong team.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Supply Chain Management, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Supply Chain Management, Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in EEE
- Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology,BRAC University,North South University,University of Dhaka,East West University students will get preference
- Preferred Professional Certification: Certificate Course on Supply Chain Logistics Management,Diploma from the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
- Skills Required: Logistic Service
At least 6 year(s)
- Age 30 to 39 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Excellent in MS Excel
Age: At least 30 year(s)
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become a part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
- The chance to work in a fast-moving challenging but informal work environment with major international projects.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Green Grandeur, 8th Floor, 58/E, Kamal Attaturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka-1213
Daraz is the leader of online retail in Asia, offering E Commerce services for fashion, electronics and general merchandise. The online shopping platform has established itself as a notable success story. Daraz is part of the Asia Pacific Internet Group (APACIG), a joint venture of Rocket Internet and Ooredoo, leading internet platform in Asia. With excellent job environment and a large diversified team, it promises an accelerated run up to the learning curvehttps://www.daraz.com.bd/?gclid=CNTp2Jnwk9ICFQGhaA