Job Description / Responsibility
- Plan, organize and control of all activities of Daycare (Aador)
- Giving proper instruction to attendants for food maintenance, bathing and sleeping of babies.
- Ensure timely food serving, bathing and sleeping of babies.
- Ensure proper maintenance of Daycare’s asset, babies learning materials and toys.
- Ensure proper nurturing of babies to develop mental and psychical growth.
- Ensure and maintain healthy environment in Daycare.
- Communicate and maintain good relationship with parents.
- Ensure overall safety of babies.
Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Having 1 or 2 years experience in child care and development/ child psychology or in a relevant filed will be considered as an added advantage.
- Should have depth knowledge in team building and relationship management.
- Should posses excellent sense of humor
- Must have stress management, time management and good communication skill.
Age: At most 32 year(s)
- T/A, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity, Over time allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting